fairoffice - the office on the net with GroupOffice and nextcloud
The European cloud solution for individual entrepreneurs, projects, private, NGOs and companies.
Is there an alternative to Google Calendar, Gmail & Drive? Yes, GroupOffice can do all this and more! And it doesn't analyse your data.
With the the "Patriot Act", are the data safe from the access from intelligence services? Yes, our data and backups are hosted in Europe.
Is it possible to sync data with GroupOffice like with DropBox? Yes, install the ownCloud Client on your desktop or mobile and you also have local access. You can also conncct to DropBox to exchange existing data.
Calendar, email, contacts and messages at a glance on the web. There are possibilities to synchronize: any mobile device and desktop can be connected, also Outlook, Android, iPhone or Thunderbird.
Convinced? Contact and we will enable you fairlogin account for fairoffice. Pricing see our german page.
- Email, calendar, address book, notes in the browser and synced on your mobile phone
- Existing email accounts can be integrated
- Rules for spam filters, holiday message, email forwarding possible
- Data storage (in the browser or with webdav or synced with ownCloud Client)
- Additional modules: project management with time tracking, ticket system, bills
- group- and client-capable, also with own domain
- nextcloud for Enterprise File Sync and Share
GroupOffice allows private individuals, businesses, initaitives and organizations to keep all the data regionally and to share any folder, calendar or address book as needed. Android users can even log out of their Google account if they use GroupOffice, more infos here!
Additional requirements? Ask us, for example, about an integration with DokuWiki, to document processes in your organisation.